Veteran Burial Benefits
Veteran burial benefits vary depending on eligibility requirements. To initiate the benefits that may be available, you will need to supply a copy of the Veteran’s discharge papers (DD-214) to the funeral director.
Veteran’s Benefits Include:
- Burial plot for veteran, spouse, and dependent children at any National Cemetery
- Headstone or grave marker
- U.S. flag for burial purposes
- Military honors for the veteran
- Full military honors for military or service-related death